Tour of Continental’s new logistics centre in Bernolákov
For the second year in a row, customers from 12 countries in Central and Eastern Europe are supplied with tyres from the distribution centre. More than 600 thousand tyres are stored on an area of almost 60 thousand square metres. Continental has built a new distribution centre in Bernolákov near Bratislava due to its convenient location directly next to the D1 motorway.
More than 60 trucks can be served daily on 56 loading and unloading ramps. As a result, more than 30 thousand tyres from the Continental range can be dispatched from the warehouse daily. Continental is one of the technological leaders in tyre production and offers a wide range of products for cars, trucks and single-track vehicles from Continental, Uniroyal, Semperit, Barum, Matador, General Tire and other brands. At the same time, the company’s product portfolio also includes tyres for industrial and agricultural applications. The Slovak Republic is represented by production plants in Púchov, Zvolen and Dolné Vestenice.
The excursion will be led by Miroslav Mituník, Team Lead, Regional Inventory & Logistics RDC Bratislava / SCM HUB Púchov
- Visiting time is 10:00 – 12:00
- Group max 20 persons
- The group will have a professional interpretation in Slovak language
- Work boots and vests a requirement, helmets will be provided
- Own transport, arrival approx. 10 minutes before the start – map will be published
- Parking directly at the warehouse
- No photography or video recording is allowed during the visit to the warehouse
- Participants of the visit are kindly asked to hand in their mobile phones at the entrance to the warehouse in a special box, which will be returned to them at the end of the tour.